If you want a pool with proven longevity, which looks good, with the absolute minimum of maintenance and gives years of pleasure to and your family at an affordable price, fibreglass is the considered choice.
Multiforma has been established since 1972 and have over 20,000 fibreglass pools in the ground. Multiforma is the largest supplier of a wide range of pool sizes and styles supplying the UK pool market.
Fibreglass needs no introduction as its use, strength and long life has been proven in yachts, motor cars, aeroplanes, helicopters, baths and spas.
Extensive surveys have proven that fibreglass pools have the lowest maintenance and upkeep of any type of pool, along with reduced operating costs the maintenance free life-span of fibreglass pools exceeds that of other type.
1 The pool arrives as a one piece seamless moulding, which gives the best assurance against leaks over any other type of pool - as it has no seams or joints to fail.
2. Fibreglass has a luxurious smooth finish and because it is impervious, bacteria and algae have nowhere to gain a foothold.
3. Because there is no reaction between chemicals and fibreglass, less pool maintenance chemicals are required.
Importantly - no repainting, re-surfacing or re-tiling, ever!
FURTHER IMPORTANT BENEFITS TO CONSIDER
No danger of cracking as in a tiled concrete pool.
No split or damaged plastic linings.
Hygienic, non-abrasive ultra smooth surface inhibits algae growth, surface staining does not occur.
The colour and mosaic are resin impregnated and will never wear away.
High specification resins and advanced construction techniques are used.
Fibreglass is flexible enough to absorb normal ground movement.
Above ground, sunken or semi-sunken
Whether for a house or cottage, a town garden or terrace, everyone can install a Piscinelle.. It's fully engineered design makes it adaptable to all kinds of ground, flat or sloping, soil, clay or rock.
The naturalness of the wood construction was the answer and this has made this pool range the most successful garden pool in its class. The design has won many prizes and was chosen by Channel Four for its 'Big Brother' pool.
Whether for a house or cottage, a town garden or terrace everyone can find a special place to install a Piscinelle pool. Its fully engineered design makes it adaptable to all types of surfaces, flat or sloping, soil, clay or rock. The catalogue shows many illustrations and a great variety of settings.
The aesthetic appeal of this pool allows it to be installed above ground and fit harmoniously into your garden or set it into the garden itself or into a slope! It is specially treated and so can be sunk into the soil without damage to its materials. We guarantee this for ten years.
A Complete Kit
The Piscinelle is delivered as a complete ' ready to swim' kit comprising
- The Ironwood one piece copings
- The complete red Northern Fir interlocking pool structure
- An antibacterial felt lining (for bottom and walls)
- The liner
- The stainless steel pool steps
- The technical pool unit
- The sand filter
- The pool pump and programmer
- The skimmers and cleaner outlet
- The water treatment kit
- All stainless steel connectors, bolts and fittings
- A comprehensive assembly manual and maintenance advice
Swimming pool enclosures
- Specialists in Commercial enclosures
- For Schools, Clubs and Councils
- Sport England approved.
- 10 year guarantee
- Advanced patented designs
- Built to EU and British Standards
- Full structural design calculations
- Commercially viable
- Guaranteed 24/365 use
- Safe in extreme weather
- Sizes to 30m wide, any length.
Pool building that was low-maintenance, energy-efficient and a guaranteed system that would enable the pool to be used throughout the year instead of just May to early September.
Pool owners have an expensive asset and that asset that should be available at all hours, every day, all year. A pool enclosure must take control of the weather – wind, rain and cold. Opening on those lovely summer days and, when required, provide a warm temperature controlled environment.
We have specialised for years in the area of public and private commercial pools providing buildings in epoxy coated aluminium, stainless steel and UV protected crystal clear polycarbonate, specifically designed for the harsh pool environment as opposed to conventional structures that needed themselves to be protected from the pool area atmosphere.
We are pleased to know that our purpose built solution fixed price package represented only 20% of the cost of a pre-costed brick and mortar building.
We have five patented epoxy coated aluminium beam sizes available ensuring our designs are recognized as amongst the most innovative and technically up to date in the world conforming to the stringent structural, wind and snow loading norms.
It was important to the clients that we have received EU certification declaring that the enclosure complies with access and child safety requirements. There are security advantages too - improved safety by keeping unwanted visitors, unsupervised children and animals away from the pool.
Remember the unique feature in that all the side windows (6ft by 6ft) can slide up into the roof giving both access and ventilation.
The persuasive arguments to enclose a pool include the reduction of cleaning, chemical, water loss through evaporation and general maintenance, needing the occasional wash down with a water jet. Impressively the pool building will drastically reduce water heating costs by up to 40% both through attracting free heat gain through the roof and by retaining water temperature instead of the pool water heating the air over the county.
The pool enclosures are manufactured at our plant. Each completed building has a 10 year guarantee. Our buildings are approved by and chosen by Councils as well as Sport England.
Turn your swimming pool into a fitness centre with:
- Aquabikes for the combined benefits of water and pedalling
- Aqua exercisers Aquafitness, Aquagym, rehabilitation
- Hydromassage devices and counterswimming pumps
- Rehabilitation devices for people with reduced mobility
Movement in water, physical exercise accessible to everyone, its specific benefits:
- warm water ( 25°) relaxes, removes stress and lowers the heart rate by 10%, the heart can rest
- in water, with almost zero gravity conditions, you are almost weightless
- handicapped and overweight people feel like everybody else
- water's uniform resistance encourages slow, controlled movements.
- No muscle contraction or articular impact, no pain
- hydrostatic pressure combined with movement generates an overall massage that activates general circulation
- it gently develops your cardiorespiratory capacity, restoring vitality
- burns calories and fights excess weight without pain
- stimulates the elimination of water, fights water retention
- clears stored cellulite
- reshapes body harmony, lean body mass replaces fat body mass
- tones the muscles up again, with no aches and no strain
- restores joint motion
- restores calcium in the bones
- decreases the risk of osteoporosis for elderly people
- an ideal preparation for childbirth
Afterwards, the new mother recovers :
+ her former shape
+ her perineal and abdominal tonicity
- improves metabolism, fights hypertension, cholesterol levels, and sugar levels for type 2 diabetics